Saturday, November 3, 2012

november goals


1. Eat vegetables, 4-5 servings a day (fruit comes easily to me).
2. Read (from a book).
3. Do something creative.
4. Read a research article.
5. Print pictures.
6. Get to routinely exercising three times a week.
7. Start getting projects settled.
8. Try beer at Map Room. 

I am working on a variety of projects his month and this year in general involving pediatrics, surgery, and other general medicine-related interests. I've been working a lot on testing out what works and what doesn't for me when trying to get things done. Goals are helpful, especially for longevity and consistency, when it's easy to forget what the long-term benefits to monotonous daily tasks are. Hummus is helpful for eating vegetables. Coffee is helpful. Inspiration is helpful, which I get from listening to music, talking to people, and reading.

#1-3 are things I want to do every day. Hummus has been helpful for #1. #4 and #6 is something I'm trying to do nearly every day. And #8 is something I'm going to avoid doing every day.

No comments: